Microcast PhD discussion on my chapter titles for forthcoming upgrade VIVA and some other stuff that I undertook.
Dr. Seth Giddings
Prof. Hugh Davis
My first attempt to recount and reflect on a PhD day. What started out as not that productive turned into some fun. This is a bit of a ramble, but hopefully Ill get better at documenting my day. Enjoy and see the links below.
Some of the #procterphd Images on Instagram
Discuss the new discourse site icon
“Laser Socks is our Spacewar” – LaserSocks
- Dirksen, J., 2015. Design for How People Learn, New Riders.
- Lyon, M. & Hafner, K., 1999. Where Wizards Stay Up Late, Simon and Schuster.
- Papanek, V.J., 1983. Design for Human Scale, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Saffer, D., 2009. Designing for Interaction, New Riders.
- Saffer, D., 2013. Microinteractions: Full Color Edition, Oreilly & Associates Incorporated.
- Walter, A. & Spool, J.M., 2011. Designing for Emotion,
- Weinschenk, S., 2011. 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People, Pearson Education.
delightful design driven ethical open edutech
Brief intro to my ongoing PhD research into design-led, ethical, teaching and learning focused Art & Design higher Education digital edutech platforms.
It finally arrived… was it worth the wait.
Links to sessions I attended;
Decentralization and Dignity against Digital Colonialism
Demystifying ethereum to build your own decentralized app (Ðapp) using blockchain
Code For Life: Inspiring All Children
Designing Network-Centric Resources
Meet Me Half Way: Team Relations & Communications in Open Source Spaces
A follow up to Henrik Carlsson’s microcast Make the Mac Great Again
Apple are not doing well in the Pro space but also they are not doing well in the education space. Cutting off the supply of graduates that want to work on the Apple Platform will also hinder the Pro market. Cutting out the need for Pro Apple products! This is not good!
Attempting the round trip from voice memo on iPhone to macOS, edited in logic and up on site.