Sorry its been so long! Links below mentioned in episode.
Mozilla Fellowship – https://foundation.mozilla.org/fellowships/apply/
Markdown Editor – https://gitlab.adamprocter.co.uk/adamprocter/basic-markdown-web-editor
Microcast PhD discussion on my chapter titles for forthcoming upgrade VIVA and some other stuff that I undertook.
Dr. Seth Giddings
Prof. Hugh Davis
My first attempt to recount and reflect on a PhD day. What started out as not that productive turned into some fun. This is a bit of a ramble, but hopefully Ill get better at documenting my day. Enjoy and see the links below.
Some of the #procterphd Images on Instagram
Discuss the new discourse site icon
“Laser Socks is our Spacewar” – LaserSocks
- Dirksen, J., 2015. Design for How People Learn, New Riders.
- Lyon, M. & Hafner, K., 1999. Where Wizards Stay Up Late, Simon and Schuster.
- Papanek, V.J., 1983. Design for Human Scale, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company.
- Saffer, D., 2009. Designing for Interaction, New Riders.
- Saffer, D., 2013. Microinteractions: Full Color Edition, Oreilly & Associates Incorporated.
- Walter, A. & Spool, J.M., 2011. Designing for Emotion,
- Weinschenk, S., 2011. 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People, Pearson Education.